Forums  

Go Back   Forums > NailBytes BBS > Main Forum
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2010, 10:49 PM

Default my fetish becoming too much of a problem??

well this is my first REAL post here and i just wanted to know everyones opinion here...i don't know if its a problem or not but for one..im happy to find a place as such as this..everyone here seems cool and seems to have the same similiar problems i have...now just on to my dillemma..pretty much i have a excessive fetish with LNBs..im more of the acrylic squared tip kind..not the natural point look...but pretty much its come to a point that i can be with girls that are very attractive and not have nails on and it sorta be a problem...say for example when it comes to sex...it just STRIKES me soo much more if she had them done so i guess you can say i would get aroused instantly..and its like i never want to get caught in the position of maybe getting fellatio and she not having long nails so i won't be able to perform as i want to..and what do i look like while both naked me coming out the blue and saying "i cant get it up because....you dont have long nails lol!" it owuld be rather embarrasing..so it's just a general question..like the girl im talking to she actually gets them done just how i like them and we connect so well..so far a DREAM girl for me...but when she does its like "oh man what can i do?!" but when she does its like im a ranging animal and i need it!...like what do i do guys and or gals?

ps. adding more....also it also gets to the point that when i meet girls like one of the few conversations i have with them is if they get there nails done or etc..which they kinda sound wierd...but then i tell them my cuzin does nails..(which she does!NAIL HEAVEN)..ughh just frustrated..

Last edited by Joshua : 08-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:00 AM

Hi Joshua, welcome and great to see you posting.

I hear your problem, I know your problem and you know what, I reckon 80%, or more, of us on this forum are in a similar situation where we need nails (of some variety) to 'get us going'

That's what this board is about, that's why we're here, to be able to discuss problems, to try and work out best ways to address these problems and be a support to one another so we can face the future with more certainty.

From your post, I reckon you are much younger than I am (soon 70) I've been through the wars of nails for over 60 years..... it doesn't go away.... start getting used to it and enjoying it... at least on this forum we have been graced with lots of very generous LNBs who join in conversations, post photographs and are a great moral support to us all.

I believe that once you acknowledge to yourself that you are NOT weird, you are just gifted by being able to see and enjoy things that others don't, then you are going in the right direction.

Over the years I have had lots of 'girl' friends..... and that's what they are, friends who are girls, but when it comes to lovers, I have only had my real satisfaction from women with nails.

Good luck on your journey......... and keep on asking!
Old 08-08-2010, 03:13 AM

yea i hear you and thanks for responding!..im actually 23..i've learned about my fetish when i was around 11...ever since its been like that..im pretty use to it now.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:19 AM

Default hehehehe...........

.........a 'ureka' moment.........by Jove he's got it!!!!!!!...just dont worry 'bout

it young man enjoy the drama and suspense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:21 AM

Default btw

.........no offense dont take this the wrong way but its wonderful to hear from a freshman!

L.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:32 AM

really?? i thought there were young ppl like me here also?
Old 08-08-2010, 04:38 AM

Hi Joshua,

Its something that I also sometimes find to be a big problem, other times I go with the flow. I have known about my strange attraction to nails as long as I can remember, and as a sexual "stimulant" since I was sexually aware. The solution that I have found is simply to date women with long nails. I know its not always that simple, and that there can be a really nice looking woman who is great in every way, but her nails suck, and it just isn't the same. As to solve the problem of not being turned on, I just close my eyes and imagine/remember an experience with nails that turn me on. Not exactly living in the moment, but its the only thing that really works for me.
As a teenager, I didn't yet know about the concept of a fetish, I would just tell girls that I liked their nails. I don't think anyone got weirded out, but I don't know. I had a girlfriend from 15-17 with fantastic nails, and she once said to me that she thought I liked her nails more than I liked her. But she had long nails when I met her, and she liked to show them off to me, scratch my back, and tell me stories about her nails and what she was doing with them, had done with them, etc.
I am 38 now, and I have found that people generally want to please the people that they like, especially if it isn't something that involves them going out of character. Some women will never grow or want to grow their nails. A few have told me they find long nails disgusting or they don't want to look like a cat. Disappointing.
My personal preference is for clear nails, nail tip same length as nail bed, slight to pronounced downward curve. Not so easy to find. My current girlfriend has gel over her nails, and hasn't done them clear so far, which is like 7 months, although I gently nudge her once every few weeks. She says it will look ugly. I say not to me. She says why. I say I like it that way. At least she stopped doing them french, which I really don't like at all. And last week she asked me if I like her nails, I said why, and she said because she will have long nails for her whole like, she likes them. Music to my ears.
I guess the point of my ramble is that better to accept it rather than fight it. and from my experience, avoid getting yourself in the situation of being in a relationship with someone that doesn't have or isn't willing to have nails that "do it" for you. When I did that, I was always not satisfied sexually, which isn't a recipe for a lasting relationship. Better not to waste the time.
best,
m
Old 08-08-2010, 05:27 AM

i was just about to hit the hay when i saw you wrote marco,

thanks for your response! i have pretty much sorta came to accept that i can't be with a girl if she doesn't get her nails done often..i find it extremely selfish but i guess its just the way i am..because i have met good girls out there...my ex i was with for 4 years is a perfect example...she would get her nails done just how i liked them which was GREAT..but she was the type that had her periods that she just didn't want to get them done..or if she did do them they were really short which wasn't my style...and on top of that CHRIST SAKES she was a nail biter!!! so i hated every bit of it when she didn't have them on because she would bite her nails into stubbs...which i gave her the nickname out of humor to hopefully get her back into it..but it pretty much came to the point that i couldn't be happy or sexually stimulated by her if she had none/short nails..and it hurt me because she was such a good girl to me..but then when she did get them done i was ON all the time when i was around her...i would've assumed she would've got the hint...she did know i liked long nails but i don't think she knew the true extent....then of course its that period every many doesn't want his girl to go through...the "growing out" stage..when she told me that..that was the dagger..but she pretty much told me she didn't like the style anymore and that she didn't want to do it that way because it didn't appeal to her....and thats pretty much that story!..
Old 08-08-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua
really?? i thought there were young ppl like me here also?

There are I am 24.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:50 PM
scot

What the responses on this topic prove is that the nail fetish has a multitude (if not an infinite) number of presentations. That is something worth bearing in mind, and which is all too often disregarded on this forum...I've been guilty of it myself more than once.

Some blokes can't become aroused at all unless long nails are present. With some it goes further, in that the nails must be of a particular minimum or maximum length, and/or shape, and/or varnish colour (or unvarnished). Some blokes are only aroused by natural nails, others don't seem to care, and a few even profess to find fake nails more attractive. Other blokes can get aroused even if the woman doesn't have long nails, so long as she has other physical and/or emotional attributes they find attractive, although nails are nonetheless a powerful enhancement and the sex is always better with nails than without.

Some blokes can get aroused by a woman with long nails regardless of her age, size, and looks. Other blokes can't get aroused simply because a woman has long nails. In short, for some, long nails are necessary and sufficient, whilst for others they are only necessary, and other attributes must be in place as well for attraction to take place.

For someone like myself, who is aroused by natural nails only, and only on slim, young (<40, and preferably <30) "media-definition of attractive" women, the fetish is becoming increasingly frustrating. I disagree that there is nothing to be done about the fetish however. If it is truly making your life miserable, I would at least consider seeking professional help. Sometimes I wish I'd done just that a decade ago, and frankly, haven't ruled it out.