Go Back   Forums > NailBytes BBS > Main Forum
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinrip
Nice interview!

Can I add one question for the next round?

What's your favourite music? (always nice to know

Skinrip

I like almost all types of music skinrip but my favorites are balads.. and 90% of the songs from my pc are in spanish
Old 05-03-2009, 12:24 PM
jwdimont

A few more questions -- Thanks Francoise

What's it like to be your boyfriend ?

Does it matter what your boyfriend's preferences are ? Such as not liking any scratching, or liking soft scratching, or liking medium scratching (red marks that disappear in a few hours), etc.

What is your own preference for nail length, if you didn't have to keep all of your fans happy ?

Even without long nails, you would be an incredibly sexy woman, imho

Thanks,
Gary
Old 05-04-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdimont
A few more questions -- Thanks Francoise

What's it like to be your boyfriend ?

Does it matter what your boyfriend's preferences are ? Such as not liking any scratching, or liking soft scratching, or liking medium scratching (red marks that disappear in a few hours), etc.

What is your own preference for nail length, if you didn't have to keep all of your fans happy ?

Even without long nails, you would be an incredibly sexy woman, imho

Thanks,
Gary

HEHE no it doesnt matter what his preferences are, if he has a nail fetish he is a luck man, i will make him happy
What i don't think that i would go for are the bloody scratches, i dont like it.
Thats a good question u asked, if i would eliminate the exterior factors i think i would keep my nails long but not very long...about half of what they are now...because that would alow me do what i want without being very careful, as i am now, and have no worries that if i ski i could break them..I would feel freely :P
But there are advantages and disventages.... gotta sacrifice sometimes.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:08 AM

Default A few more questions for Francoise:

You don't have to answer if you feel any question is too personal. I will understand

1. What city/country do you live in now?
2. Where are you from originally (if different from No. 1)?
3. How tall are you?
4. What is the length of the longest nail you have now?
5. In the country you live, how many women wear their nails past their fingertips (example: 5 out of 10, 1 out of 100, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:32 PM
jwdimont

Thanks Francoise

In another lifetime, you would have made me a very happy man -- since I certainly have had a nail fetish since I was very young and I would only want medium scratching or digging at most and I would prefer if your nails were about 1/2 their current length -- which would still be very long and beautiful...and again to state the obvious, you are so beautiful and sexy even without long nails
Old 05-07-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italiandude
You don't have to answer if you feel any question is too personal. I will understand

1. What city/country do you live in now?
2. Where are you from originally (if different from No. 1)?
3. How tall are you?
4. What is the length of the longest nail you have now?
5. In the country you live, how many women wear their nails past their fingertips (example: 5 out of 10, 1 out of 100, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.

Ok to reply to ur questions :

- i am 1.72 m
- my longest nail is 6, ring and thumb
- i dont know a percent of the women from my country that wears long nails ...i could be wrong if i say a number.
thank u and jwdimont
Old 05-08-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francoise
Ok to reply to ur questions :

- i am 1.72 m
- my longest nail is 6, ring and thumb
- i dont know a percent of the women from my country that wears long nails ...i could be wrong if i say a number.
thank u and jwdimont

For the people (like me) who aren't too familiar with metric:

1.72 meters = 67 3/4 inches, or 5 ft. 7 3/4 inches; you're pretty tall, Hon!

6 cm = about 2 3/8 inches; nice.

Thank you again, Francoise.

Last edited by Italiandude : 05-11-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:51 AM

Default a few more questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francoise
HEHE no it doesnt matter what his preferences are, if he has a nail fetish he is a luck man, i will make him happy
What i don't think that i would go for are the bloody scratches, i dont like it.
Thats a good question u asked, if i would eliminate the exterior factors i think i would keep my nails long but not very long...about half of what they are now...because that would alow me do what i want without being very careful, as i am now, and have no worries that if i ski i could break them..I would feel freely :P
But there are advantages and disventages.... gotta sacrifice sometimes.

Hi Francoise, I have a few more questions, hope I dont disturbe..

What is your own preference for toenail length, if you didn't have to keep all of your fans happy ?

Do you like the combination of dark make-up and black nailpolish ? ( I thought so ..)

What is te meaning behind using the name ' Fancoise'
thank you,

kind regards,x
a fan Georges,

Last edited by editor : 05-11-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georges
Hi Francoise, I have a few more questions, hope I dont disturbe..

What is your own preference for toenail length, if you didn't have to keep all of your fans happy ?

Do you like the combination of dark make-up and black nailpolish ? ( I thought so ..)

What is te meaning behind using the name ' Fancoise'
thank you,

kind regards,x
a fan Georges,

Seems that a piece of my message disappeared,

So Francoise,I was wondering why you choose a nickname like Francoise ?
kind regards,x
Georges,

Last edited by editor : 05-14-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:13 PM

Default Questions Answered By The Spectator

When and what age did you have this fetish?
Hmmm. I remember noticing very long nails at about age 7-8, I remember my mom's gorgeous friend who was about 26-28 years old. Mom and her worked in real estate in Honolulu, Hawaii. The friend was almost a spitting image of the Romanian nail goddess "Pop Ani" including the 1.5 inch nails. BTW I'm 35 years old.
As for sexual fetish, I guess sometime around 13 years old when I learned how to masterbate. I remember there was a girl who wore these Lee Press On Nails to school and I was fascinated watching them. Quite a few of the girls in my junior high school (in Los Angelas area) had long nails, real or fake. There were more there than my entire time in law school, oh how times have changed.

Where did this fetish occur?
See above.

Do you know the person and the type of nails she had? See above.

When is the longest length of nails you have seen in person?
Great question, I think the longest nails I have ever seen (and touched) must have been about 2.5 to 3 inches. They were on this gothic looking stripper in Columbus, Georgia, back in 1999. Wow, what a lap dance!

Are you currently in a relationship?
Yes, to a nice girl who unfortunately is involved in early childhood education, so her nail growing potential is limited, which is unfortunate, since as a lebanese-american girl she seems to have really beautiful nailbeds and they grow very fast. Unfortunately they mght only be 1/8 on an inch long.
Fortunately she does have nice long toenails, that she grew out for me. Well not super long, but they extend past the tip of the toe and they are sharp.

How did you get the nickname, alias or stage name "Spectator"?
Well, I joined the forum with no photos, so I found myself viewing all the photos from everyone else.

What is your preference?
Not sure about the question, but I'd prefer nails that are natural, I like acrylic overlays, I fantasize about sharp pointy nails, but I know that girls with 1/4 inch natural nails tend to use them more in a visious and sadistic manner (I like it!).

Have you ever touched women's nails?
Yes

Have you ever kissed women's nails?
Yes

Where do you originally hail from?
I was born in Memphis, Tennessee; but I have lived in every continent except Africa and Antartica.

Do you think there is someone else who will break Lee Redmond's record?
Looks like the Ms. Exoticnail lady is getting pretty long in her endeavors.

If you were or are single, would you date a long nail woman?
I don't seek out girls based on their nails, rather I date women who fit my ideal of beauty and brains, and I have had 100% success in asking my partners to grow their nails out, when they can, and they have. The kind of girls I date have rarely grown them out past 1/2 inch though.
I did date a girl in college (ahh, Tanya) who sported 3/4 inch nails, before I met her. We ended up being a couple for about a year before I changed schools.

How has the fetish changed your perspective?
I still look at hands and feet on girls right after I check out them out.

Is this fetish non-sexual or sexual and why?
Sexual, well I'm not sure why it's sexual, I know I like girls and I like girls with long nails even more.

Have you had any negative experiences with nails?
Some pretty serious scratches on my back, but I asked for it.

Pain or pleasure? I kind of think its both, I like it.

Describe your significant other w/ long nails in your dreams and I ask this: what would she look like?
Well she looks like a tan version of morticia addams (anjelica huston), I'd love it if she grew her nails out to about 0.75 to 1.0 inch.

Who would you rather ****?
Wow, tough question. There is this asian girl at work I have a tough time not thinking about her when I am not with my girl. There is also this german girl at work, you can kind of guess where this is going...
As for people you might know... Well there are too many.

Have you ever had a crush on a long nail person?
Yes

What is the biggest moment you had experienced with nails?
I lost my virginity to a girl with 0.75 inch nails.

How were you originally discovered?
Probably, meant for our longnail babes, not me.

Ever done women's nails before?
No