Forums  

Go Back   Forums > NailBytes BBS > Main Forum
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Women fighting/scratching and Nails

This topic has been discussed previously on several occasions. However, I'm wondering just how a woman usually uses her nails when, for instance fighting another woman.

I presume the face is the most common target. Do woman most often use a slapping motion and rake with the nails or do they grab the face and dig their nails in?

Strange facination...yes....I know that...

Pills
Old 11-20-2007, 03:55 AM

Hi pills

There are a load of videos on youtube that would give you a good idea

I remember a clip from judge judy about 2 women in a cat fight. One women was describing how she was clawed by the other women. Her face was a mess.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:07 AM

Hi Dan,
I actually happened to watch that Judge Judy episode. Strangely the woman would did the clawing didn't appear to have any nail growth whatsoever.

Perhaps a quick trim before court in an attempt to hide guilt?

Pills
Old 11-20-2007, 10:45 AM
Colin Heng

Would you kindly please post the video
Old 11-20-2007, 01:32 PM

Default 1 experience of mine - nails digging

I have been on the receiving end of long sharp nails quite a few times (thankfully eh?!) – 1 of the worst was aged 11 at school after mercilously teasing a new girl for weeks…….who just happened to have ˝ inch VERY STRONG natural nails, squarish in shape. Anyway 1 lunch-time I was teasing her again and she just burst out crying and flew at me, nails straight in my face digging into my cheeks and neck. I grabbed her hair and she carried on digging. A teacher quickly rushed to split us but in the space of a just a few seconds I sported numerous bloody cuts to my face and neck, some of which took 3-4 weeks to heel………….she truly was a wild-cat.

After this incident we sort of became friends, infact I would constantly say that her nails never hurt me and she would laugh and offer to remind me of that day – I of course was only too happy to suffer her demonstrations, but on my arms mainly, not my face (damn)……happy days
Old 11-20-2007, 04:27 PM
scot

I've actually never witnessed a cat-fight, but I've been scratched on more than a few occasions, sometimes it was intentional and sometimes accidental. I've chronicled some of my earliest experiences and posted them at Nailstories under "files" and then "The Summer It Began". One thing I learnt from the start was that whilst the length and shape of the nails do have a significant influence on the potential for inflicting harm, by far the most influential factor is the mind-set of the girl/woman. Thus the most dangerous would be someone with strong nails of a length that won't bend or break or cause herself pain if she uses her full hand-strength, coupled with a care-less attitude regarding how severely she injures her victim.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:33 PM

Now I am sure having an LNB scratching/clawing a non LNB would be just fascinating to many of you. However stop and take the time to think...what if both fighting ladies were LNB'S? And after seeing how beautiful these ladies are, I'd hate to see them disfigure each other. Oh btw from personal experience, and from what I have witnessed, most LNB's tend to dig/twist/rip at the flesh.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectNails
Now I am sure having an LNB scratching/clawing a non LNB would be just fascinating to many of you. However stop and take the time to think...what if both fighting ladies were LNB'S? And after seeing how beautiful these ladies are, I'd hate to see them disfigure each other. Oh btw from personal experience, and from what I have witnessed, most LNB's tend to dig/twist/rip at the flesh.

True...although women clawing other women is a fantasy to many, keeping it in the realm of imagination may be best. Perhaps witnessing such a real life encounter would destroy our fantasy.

Pills
Old 11-22-2007, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pills
Hi Dan,
I actually happened to watch that Judge Judy episode. Strangely the woman would did the clawing didn't appear to have any nail growth whatsoever.

Perhaps a quick trim before court in an attempt to hide guilt?

Pills

I missed that show but thats what i wanted to know and suspected.

Also, nails don't have to be claws to do major damage. It show you use them!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 05:22 AM

youtub ehas loads of girl cat fights.

I've been scratched many times by my girlfriend and as playfight.

You can always tell when a women know how to use her nails too. When i try to wrestle the remote controls from her to watch TV i've been warned on many occassions as we roll around on the floor by my girlfriend that if i tiggle her too much she'll "Scratch me".

I always win but i'm covered in scratches and she's laughs her head off .