Forums

Forums (http://www.nailbytes1.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.nailbytes1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Girl with 2cm Pointed Nails plays with her cat (http://www.nailbytes1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4375)

D2 08-22-2008 08:33 PM

Girl with 2cm Pointed Nails plays with her cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuKqVB_ODck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnqkZXw13JY

Frenchlover 08-23-2008 03:20 AM

Katy - Manson_csaj

Yep, a CatGirl of whom you can see some pics at Fingernails Website !

She opened a Website on the 17th of August.

completely_nailed 08-23-2008 04:59 AM

glowing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA2N...feature=related

burgie 08-23-2008 07:55 AM

If they keep this up long pointed nails might become mainstream fashion :D :D :D

ShelClawz 08-23-2008 09:40 AM

They're Coming ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgie
If they keep this up long pointed nails might become mainstream fashion :D :D :D

Burgie ... You're going to get your wish. According to the newest professional nail magazine I received yesterday, stiletto nails are on the comeback trail. They were spotted all over Paris at the recent fashion shows.

burgie 08-23-2008 09:46 AM

Hurray! :D Yippie!! :p Jumpy Jumpy ;)

ClawFanatic 08-23-2008 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelClawz
Burgie ... You're going to get your wish. According to the newest professional nail magazine I received yesterday, stiletto nails are on the comeback trail. They were spotted all over Paris at the recent fashion shows.

I doubt it, the pointed nail fashion was supposed to be "in" way back in 1997 with the return of the stiletto heels and I've hardly seen anything. In fact, many people considered those type of nails to be "out". And it made me think "what's it gonna be, 'in' or 'out' or what?" lol They might be "in" at fashion shows, but in mainstream public, that's sadly gonna be a stretch, I think. :(

ShelClawz 08-24-2008 10:07 AM

Just Reporting What I Read

Clawfanatic.... I fully understand your point of view. At http://www.nailpro.com/coming-next-issue.php you can at least read the article teaser. The actual magazine has already come out to subscribers. I'm guessing they will post it in the next few weeks.

ClawFanatic 08-24-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelClawz
Clawfanatic.... I fully understand your point of view. At http://www.nailpro.com/coming-next-issue.php you can at least read the article teaser. The actual magazine has already come out to subscribers. I'm guessing they will post it in the next few weeks.

Hopefully, it will catch on into the mainstream, as I see pics like this, this and this and I can only hope it does. :)

Ronaldo 08-27-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchlover
Yep, a CatGirl of whom you can see some pics at Fingernails Website !

She opened a Website on the 17th of August.

...and added a 3rd page with very nice pics.

texmw 08-27-2008 05:58 PM

OMG, did you see

How she ripped that guy's body to shreds, scary! I wonder if he really enjoyed that?

LeniCano 08-27-2008 11:30 PM

In Fashion

Now I understand why I've been seeing many sets of 'stilleto' nails in the street recently......... it does appear that the fashion is starting to take off here in Israel also.............

MansonCsaj 08-30-2008 09:41 AM

Hi everybody!!!

Hi!!! My name is Manson_csaj and i have long sharp nails!!! I ahve a page this: www.manson_csaj.mindenkilapja.hu. I continually fill the pictures and videos! :p SEEEE and ENJOY!!

MansonCsaj 08-30-2008 09:46 AM

Hi!

My white share nails are 2,7 cm, no 2cm :)

Roberto74 08-31-2008 03:52 AM

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. Was nice chatting with you. Like your nails very much. Hope you keep growing them longer.. :)

Greetz from Holland

Roberto

burgie 08-31-2008 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeniCano
Now I understand why I've been seeing many sets of 'stilleto' nails in the street recently......... it does appear that the fashion is starting to take off here in Israel also.............

I really live in the wrong country! :mad:
Dutch women are so affraid to look just a little different so this will never catch on here I'm affraid...

burgie 08-31-2008 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MansonCsaj
Hi!!! My name is Manson_csaj and i have long sharp nails!!! I ahve a page this: www.manson_csaj.mindenkilapja.hu. I continually fill the pictures and videos! :p SEEEE and ENJOY!!

Hi Manson,

Nice to see that you have found this forum. I hope you'll have lots of fun here (and do not run into any jerks :rolleyes: )

MansonCsaj 08-31-2008 02:59 PM

[/IMG]

luvlngnlz 08-31-2008 05:25 PM

Welcome aboard......

......hope you have lots of happy times here and the wisdom to ignore some of the comments that get posted here before people actually think about what they write.

The nails look gorgeous, you'll have a lot of admirers that are going to be thrilled with what you sport.

Take care,
LLN

georges 09-01-2008 10:24 AM

Welcome Manson your nails are fabulous. Hope you have a good time here with us.

kind regards,x
Georges,

MansonCsaj 09-02-2008 02:04 PM

(h)ELL!!

D2, my white nailparts are no 2cm, but they are 2,5-2,8 cm. I think, i say :p :p :cool:

MansonCsaj 09-03-2008 12:52 PM

(h)ELL!!!

My dreadful hand... Your Horror dream!!

bpalma10 09-04-2008 03:07 AM

Quote:

My dreadful hand... Your Horror dream!!

Nice pic... What about of a picture of these toenails I see there? :p

MansonCsaj 09-09-2008 09:15 AM

(h)ELL!!

Yes, I have long toenails... I gonna send more pictures of toenails :)

georges 09-09-2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

good idea, cannot wait,

kind regards,x
Georges,

AndyMac 09-10-2008 06:09 PM

Heya, love the pics so far (awesome nails) and site, can't wait to see more stuff! Great job!
Andy

MansonCsaj 09-23-2008 01:43 PM

(h)ELL!!

bpalma10 09-24-2008 05:49 AM

Quote:

What happened with the pics of your beautiful long toenails? :(

MansonCsaj 09-27-2008 05:52 AM

(h)ELL!!

My page rarely is bad... :mad: :mad: . I am very angry :mad: Please, try to enter on it.

Spectator 09-27-2008 09:39 AM

Quote:
My page rarely is bad... :mad: :mad: . I am very angry :mad: Please, try to enter on it.

I think your page might be down.
I just checked it and it came back saying "This page cannot be displayed"

matt uk 09-27-2008 09:58 AM

While I love the nails, am I the only person here who finds the first two YouTube clips at the start if this thread really disturbing?

To hold a small kitten down like that and wave a set of sharp nails right in its face like that is animal cruelty in my book.... Even if you're not meaning to hurt it, you could easily end up poking it in the eyes with your nails.

Just my thoughts anyway.....

Spectator 09-27-2008 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt uk
While I love the nails, am I the only person here who finds the first two YouTube clips at the start if this thread really disturbing?

To hold a small kitten down like that and wave a set of sharp nails right in its face like that is animal cruelty in my book.... Even if you're not meaning to hurt it, you could easily end up poking it in the eyes with your nails.

Just my thoughts anyway.....

By your logic then, walking by a baby crib with a sharp knife = child abuse. After all, you could trip and fall and kill the baby with the nife. Disturbing, but I had to use an example to show the absurdity of your logic.

Abuse = intent.
Accident = non-intentional.

naildnet 09-28-2008 08:40 AM

Hi manson

Liking the pics, hope you get yours site sorted soon

Dan

MansonCsaj 10-05-2008 06:22 AM

(h)ELL!!

See my new pictures!!! :P www.manson_csaj.mindenkilapja.hu :P

bpalma10 10-05-2008 04:10 PM

Quote:

Hey... what happened with the promised pics of your beautiful toenails... :-(

Don't think it's an angry claim... but I really want to see your precious feet... :o

naildnet 10-05-2008 04:35 PM

Good god manson, u really are a real life pussy cat :)

Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing x

Roberto74 10-06-2008 10:34 AM

Nice Update! :)
Your nails are getting more beautiful the longer they get with every update! Love the bloody dark-red polish also!
Keep them growing a few cm please! ;)

Greetz Roberto

georges 10-06-2008 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto74
Nice Update! :)
Your nails are getting more beautiful the longer they get with every update! Love the bloody dark-red polish also!
Keep them growing a few cm please! ;)

Greetz Roberto

Agree, yes please grow them a little and me too I love the nailpolish very much. Fantastic nails, I like to see your toenails as well..

kind regards,x
Georges

MansonCsaj 12-09-2008 05:01 PM

Hi everybody!

www.manson_csaj.mlap.hu
I rarely be on internet, because i have much exam. But i try to send 1-2 pics for my site. See and enjoy! :p :p

MansonCsaj 12-09-2008 05:02 PM

(h)ELL!!